Overview of our Payment Policy
Welcome to our office. We will do our best to make your Endodontic therapy as pleasant and comfortable as possible, while promising you the highest quality treatment attainable.
Payment in full is expected by the completion of treatment unless other arrangements have been mutually agreed upon. For the convenience of our patients with dental insurance, we will be happy to complete and submit your insurance form for you. We offer the following payment options:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express
This is a line of credit through Syronchny Bank. We offer 6 months interest free to our patients. If you choose this option, please visit CareCredit.com to apply. Once accepted you will receive an account number that you can bring to your appointment to be applied as payment.
Cancellation of Appointments
Our goal is to provide high quality of care at low cost to our patients and in fairness to other patients and the doctor, we require at least 24 hours’ notice when canceling an appointment. There is a $150 fee for missed appointments without 24-hour notification, which will be due and payable from you. The practice reserves the right to dismiss patients with excessive canceled appointments.
Explanation of Fees
Your fee for service includes your visit with the doctor based on the time and complexity of your condition and any treatment provided. In addition, proper attention to your case requires that the doctor spend more time working for you outside your direct visit with him or her. Such time may include:
- Creation of a permanent medical record.
- Review of all laboratory blood test results.
- Review of prior and current x-ray or scan reports.
- Preparation and mailing of consultation reports and follow-up visit letters and laboratory/scan results to referring doctors and any subsequent consulting.
- Phone consultation with referring or consulting practitioner and other health care providers about your case.
- Other phone calls to and from you and your family members for various reasons.
- Referral letters to any further specialists recommended by the doctor.
- Patient educational materials and medication samples when available.
- Any research done by the doctor about your case. The doctor uses medical libraries and computerized medical search services.
- Staff assistance regarding your visit.
- Arranging and coordinating other tests and consultations.
- Calls to and from pharmacies.
- Discussions (sometimes acrimonious) with hospitalization utilization review, insurance companies, or Medicare for ongoing hospitalization.
- Review and management of hospital records.
- Letters of necessity for medical services to insurance companies
- Other reports and forms: jury duty, school, job, sick leave, back to work, etc.
We look forward to a lasting and healthy relationship with you.